• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 20, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig, I was on u-tube the other night and saw a machine run off a hit and miss engine that split fire wood as fast as the guy could feed it.

Paint.......that thing's got PAINT on it !!!
1a_scratchhead.gif

Kendell,
Don't worry, Kraig will probably post another series of photos as he uses it, then a series in about 30 years when he restores it.

Kraig-
Nice toy!
happy.gif

<font size="-2">Don't try to convince US that it's a "tool". That talk may have worked with Mrs. McConaughey, but that won't fly here with us...</font>
shame.gif

Art, in all honesty, it was Mrs. McConaughey that suggested we buy a log splitter...
proud.gif
I was not going to argue with her!
icon_eek.gif

Art, yeah, if only she felt the same about me building a barn/shop, buying GT's and attachments, buying electronic (A/V) equipment, buying hunting equipment and so on.
151583.gif

Hmmmm, I wonder what she'd say if I suggested building a storage building to keep the shiny new log splitter in?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Kraig, wife seems to be a very intelligent person <font size="-2">(On how mens minds work)</font>. With your luck she will suggest a cute Rubbermaid shed for it !
rofl.gif

Back