• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 18, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmull

displayname
D. Ryan Mull
1969 IH 1100 heavy 1/2 ton pickup, short bed, 4sp, Detroit locker rearend. Nearly new rear tires. IH 304 V8, original build 129k miles. I just replaced the timing gear.
3 small holes in cab floor, front corners & under heel @ gas pedal. I bought it in 2003(?) and used it for putting around and getting parts. May have put 2k miles on it. I am moving to Florida, and am not taking it with me. $1500 & it goes in Auto RV Trader next week.

82757.jpg

I've got a 10" Sears plow I'd like to see go to a new home...$50.00
82878.jpg

I know alot of guys here on the Forum are Fireman. I have some old Cairns aluminum helmets that I have been Thinking about seeling along with some old brass nozzles...I will take and post pictures tomorrow...If interested plese e-mail me and I'll try to send larger pics direct..
Thanks....KURT

Kurt - Help me figure a way to get that plow headed in this direction and I'll take it.
Right now I'm busy this coming week with court and physical therapy.

REALLY Off Topic but here goes. I tried to get this on the green site only I haven't gotten a reply to help me with remembering my password so here goes. I can get pictures if anyone is interested. If not it will be soon going to the salvage yard. Too many good parts for that though... however it is taking up valuable space.

<font color="119911">FREE</font> to anyone wanting to come and pick it up. 1976 Joihn Deere 340 Liquifire snowmobile for parts, restoration or ????. Pretty complete, no registration. I will be heading to Cedar Rapids, Iowa area next month so I would be willing to deliver for gas money. E:mail is in my profile.

I have a Brinly planter with two hoppers (seed and fertilizer) for sale. Great shape extra plates and gears with it as well as row marker. asking 400.00. will ship to midwest for about 65.00. will email pics but they are large and probably won't open with dial up. thanks

Box full of KB 61's, 40's, mufflers,carbs and miscellaneous parts. I've drug this box around since the early 80's and it's time to go.
$100.00 OBO, delivered to your door.
I don't do paypal, but I do take CC's.
83465.jpg

I have a Wheelhorse 857 forsale
Ran good last fall, doesn't charge, has holes in front of deck, one tierod end is worn and I "fixed" it with industrial twist-ties 3 years ago and still holding, and may need a new ignition. 8Hp kohler, deck bearings/shafts in good shape, tires good has the slot hitch in back. I'll email the pics, computer problems
$100 obo

This little Rockwell/Delta won't fit on where my bench will be going. So I left it on the garage floor and that is where the surface rust came from. Nice little drill press and should be worth the $60.00 that I am asking.

83620.jpg

Looking for an old single cylinder snowmobile. Would prefer scorpion, rupp, or other brands except ski doo or polaris. Doesn't have to be in nice shape either, just complete.

Geez Jesse. If'n you would have checked the previous page... I could put you in touch with the new owner of a snowmobile listed there.
happy.gif

jesse i have an old evinrude, wait wait,,, yep its got reverse and a rotary engine i was saving it for a prgect but id let it go. jared

I'm looking for one of those HIT and MISS engines, don't really know much about them but would like to tinker with one, I live in Connecticut so I don't want to travel too far, would be nice if it was running or close to running. Have cash and ready to buy.
84077.jpg

Price drop on the IH 1100 pickup...$800 takes it home.

Located in Roanoke, IN

Price drop on the Economy I posted on Feb. 25. I'm listing this for my brother. It's located near Corydon, Indiana. 1978 Economy Power King. Has a 14 Hp Kohler and 7.50-16 rear tires with wheel weights. Also includes a good 48” belly mower, factory front blade and homemade rear blade. Runs well but needs a carb tuneup. $1100 OBO. Email at
lfunk at pendulumsite dot com.
Of course, you must replace the “at” with “@” and the “dot” with “.” in the above email address with no spaces.

87067.jpg

87068.jpg

87069.jpg

87070.jpg

Latest posts

Back