• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Any Plowing Topics

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjames

displayname
Conner James
I should have pics this spring, but does anyone have some now?
worthy.gif

Conner, If you contact Kraig's Emporium in the box's above he sells videos real resonable of the various plowdays.

Charlie and Dave,
This is for any plowing topics. Thanks though.

confused.gif
Boy, that's a good way to get points with the Forum owner.....
clappy.gif

I have already looked at all the plowing pictures on here.
lol.gif
I guess I am just really tired of plowing snow and want to see something diffrent.

Red or yellow green or white!..they r all precious in his site....LOL...
185627.jpg

185628.jpg

185629.jpg

185630.jpg

185631.jpg

185632.jpg

Here"s one from the 1st weekend in November. What a nice WARM day!
185645.jpg

Nate and Mick
Alright
thumbsup.gif
that is what I am talking about. Thanks for sharing those.

Does anyone know of a plow day comming up in Indiana?

Thanks,
Conner

We cant forget the "Plow Day Prayer Meeting". Given by "Pastor Plow Wizard"

186058.jpg

WWooohhoooo..thats when i was fat!!..Don.....LOLLOLOL..

c'mon wiz bang!!!!.. post dimm pics!!!

..this is a real garden tractor web site!!..with real people!......not some dog and pony show!!...
whistling.gif

186065.jpg

Why do john deere guys always have there mouth open?????......LOL......glad we r all brothers!!!grin!!
186066.jpg

if ur using a green??...this is what it is suppose to look like!...not that ugly mess...
bottom.gif

some times john deere guys just don't get it!!....wwoooeeeee
186200.jpg

..how bout a red plow and a green tractor??...i don't care..lol..i just like to plow!
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

is there any plow days planed for northern il. this year??? thanks. chris

Alright! Rather than starting a new thread, I'll resurrect this one. Our family does a "farm day" every year in late July or early August. This started about a decade and a half ago with my uncles threshing a couple of loads of wheat and inviting a few friends. However, as the years have gone by more and more neighbors have gotten interested in this special event. So we began adding more than just the threshing. I asked my uncle last year if I could have a couple of acres of this really nice black dirt wheat stubble ground to plow with my garden tractors. He agreed and this year I invited a few more friends to plow. It was a fun day and the weather was beautiful. I'm hoping to get permission next year to make an open invitation for my GT plowing "buddies" to come out and help me turn some soil.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xDDpZhnzhWI

Here is the first of several videos and pics that I will post from the event. A careful eye in the background of this video will show several different cubs and my families' old case thresher in action.

how do you set up a plow mine was good for the 128 now its off with the 1650 not sure how to set it up thanks

Nick F. One thing I've learned is a quarter turn one way or the other makes a HUGE difference when dialing in a plow. I had a nice ten inch Brinly dialed perfect for the 782D and now that I have a CAT O 12" plow everything starts all over again.
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back