• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2072 windbreaker cab question

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bseverns

displayname
Brian L. Severns
Hello all, I have not posted much, but have been a member since BGC.(long time lurker...) I bought a 2072 of Evilpay and it came with a winbreaker that is Brown vinyl that snaps onto the inch square tube frame that bolts on at the treadplate bolts and to the rear of the frame. It has some velcro and zippers and the clear parts are not scuffed or scratched at all.Is it a cub item or aftermarket? There are no markings on it and I didn't get any paperwork. I don't believe it was ever used,the tracor only has 565 hours on it. This is my first super and it drives like a dream , power steering is nice! The only problem I have now is where to keep it, 18 cubs counts as yellow fever ,right? I might have to thin down my collection.

Brian, sounds like an after market cab to me. When the 2072 was new the yellow windbreaker cabs were still available. Also AFAIK Cub Cadet windbreaker cabs were only made in yellow or red. The red cabs were made for use on the red 82 series Cubs.

Latest posts

Back