• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2012 Pinewood Cars

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sblunier

displayname
Steve Blunier "Mr. Plow" (Central IL)
I know a lot of you are involved in Scouts....let's see some Pinewood cars.

My son and I worked on an aircraft carrier for his race this year.

234673.jpg

234674.jpg

My daughter wanted an MP3 Player for the open class.

234675.jpg

234676.jpg

And in the "Leaders and Cheaters" class this year we did car/trailer combos between 16 and 24 ounces and up to 15" long. I had to go IH with a 1468 and manure spreader!!

234677.jpg

234678.jpg

234679.jpg

USS Constellation (CV-64), a Kitty Hawk-class supercarrier, was the third ship of the United States Navy to be named in honor of the "new constellation of stars" on the flag of the United States and the only naval vessel ever authorized to display red, white, and blue designation numbers. One of the fastest ships in the Navy, as proven by her victory during a battlegroup race held in 1985, she was nicknamed "Connie" by her crew and officially as "America's Flagship".
(Thank you, Wikipedia).
Steve, I'm super impressed!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Thanks,

BTW, I knew it was the "Connie", but my son is in Pack 64 (I'm the Cubmaster), so to him it's CV-64 "Scout".......
happy.gif

Wow! Cool stuff. Nice job Steve. A thumbs up for all three.
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
greenthumb.gif

Back