• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

129 Project Tractor

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2164.jpeg

My son and I dug this out of a grove and are working to get it running.
IMG_2166.jpeg

Welcome Randy!
Was it given to you, did you buy it, or was it already yours?
You can find out all you need to know on this site. I am not much on hydro tractors, but there are many who are on this site. :bluethumbsup:

It was part of a group of 8 garden tractors my son and I bought. None in running condition. This one spoke to me so I claimed it. We’ve gotten the motor freed up and we’re waiting for parts.
Question…. Is IH white the official white paint for these older tractors?

Yup!
IH Iron Guard #935
I won't comment on the Ironguard but have found three different yellows. I did buy a quart of MD IND/Federal Yellow Pre 1975 (most popular finish?) from Digger but wasn't a match for my '67 CC102 which may have been painted with stuff the factory wanted to use up. Digger's was a bit light, which my paint shop darkened perfectly.
Cheers

Case IH Irongard is the only paint I use! I have painted 5 complete tractors with no issues.

Latest posts

Back