• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through December 18, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgregory

displayname
Ryan Gregory
I just run skinny ags all the time. Funny thing though, I run turf tires on the big tractor. It's off brand though.

Allen: Google QVEA.
Don't be afraid to move these forum discussions a little further East. Ask Lewis!

HMmmm.. What are you guys up to?? Don't be skeered to share here! Maybe a New England Get Together??? There's a few of us around. I've currently only got 1, but, can haul 2.....
thumbsup_old.gif

old.gif

Does any of you ever get to go to the CUBARAMA?
It's in KIRK L. and TERRYS back yard. It's accross town for me,I've only got to go there once.Something always comes up.2011,my stepson gets married on the SATURDAY of the show.But from what my friends tell me,from what I saw,
and pictures I've seen,JP does a great job here.
Just had to put a plug in for the SHOW ME STATE!
ROD

Don- I would hate to have to try and keep all of those running... It must be a full time job... lol

Mike F., man, they have some really neat machines there. Have to keep an eye on the display dates.
Wayne M. I'm not looking for more tractors....1 is enough for me. The poor thing spends more time as a lawn ornament than a working tractor. But the neighbors love to borrow the trailer from it !

Rodney,
I have been to all the Cub-Arama's except the first one, and I believe Kirk has been to most if not all of them.

Kraig M.,
Thanks for the feedback. Hadn't thought of the blade raising high enough to hit the grill.

Got the blade on and snow shoes!! Can someone say GGRRR!! I'll have the new snow blower on there soon as Charlie sends me my present! WOO HOO!!

218276.jpg

218277.jpg

Rodney,
I was at Cubarama the last two years and plan on being there for 2011.

Problem with 2185
Motor starts with brake pedal depressed and stops when pedal is released or clutch switch pulled. The brake switch was replaced, the seat switch bridged.
I cannot figure this out.
Help!

Kai K.
Your post doesn't belong in this section.
Go here,
https://www.ihcubcadet.com/cgi-bin/discus/discus.pl?pg=topics
And click the CCC and MTD Machines & Equipment thread.
I guess you missed this at the top of the page.
Use this topic only for discussion about IH Garden Tractors and Equipment built prior to 1981. }

Hey All-

Finally wired up my headlights on my 149. I can now officially plow snow and mow grass in the dark! Hookin up the taillights next. This thing was a real junker when I bought it and is now comin to life. Need to put the snow chains on as well.
218287.jpg

218288.jpg

JB, Cub headlights a great arn't they. Neighbor has a newer riding mower from a large store and commented how nice his headlights were. Then I drove my Cub over and turned my lights on! Looked like Anti-aircraft searchlights compared to his.

Nice looking snow patrol cubs, but I am parshell to the zigzags.

Yes I love the headlights. They are brighter than I thought. Can't wait for some snow to come my way!

I have a 126 with electric lift. The electric motor runs but will not lift, the bushing is missing out of bottom. Would I be better to go on line to one of those electric actuator sites and get an off brand one. Or fix the one I have. I want this tractor to pull a brinly plow this spring.

i was looking the 147 over today and i discovered a switch on the left side of the pedistal. what does it do and was it original equipment? having to find out what is original with this tractor and what was cobbled together over the years is going to be a challenge. what does this switch do? it looks like a push pull type switch, is made of metal and doesnt move. it might be frozen/rusted shut. i dont know if the electrical is good on this tractor, if the starter works, the drivetrain, or electric lift. engine block was sent back to the mower shop to get checked out. might only need a hone. if it doesnt need to be bored out, im going to have him hone it out. i will then buy a new aftermarket rebuild kit and a new aftermarket rod. i just want everything measured by a professional to make sure it is all good before i re-assemble it.

Latest posts

Back