• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through December 13, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lewis P. I bet the 122 was glad to be back home and also to be able to return with more than when he left.
happy.gif
Those off brand blades will work just as well as the Cub Cadet blades. ( I sold the Bolens blade for $75.00 about three years ago.)

Sean B.
Not unless you modify it (as the old saying goes, with enough welding rod and time, you can make anything fit anything). You need a mule drive from a 70, 71, 100, 102, 122, 123,for a bolt on, direct replacement (and it does bolt on).

Sean, yes the mule drive from a 107 will mount onto a 100. What mower deck are you intending to mount to it?

233521.jpg

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to tighten the oil fill tube on my 982? It seems to be loose and have movment from side to side. I am afraid of it blowing oil while running. Thanks for any help.

Has anyone ever seen a white or red soft cab or heat hooser for and 82 series cub. I was trying to match the ones we had on the farm for our 66 series tractors.

STEVE - IH made red cabs for the 82-series CC's. They're kinda rare but they do exist.

Wish I could find a red heat-houser for an IH Farmall 544/656 that I could make fit my Super H for moving snow. Sitting out in the cold just isn't as much fun as it was 30 yrs ago!

Wish I could help you on your dipstick issue with your 982 but I've nver been that deep into my 982.... yet.

Denny said, "Sitting out in the cold just isn't as much fun as it was 30 yrs ago!", ain't that the truth!

TOM - Just in case the 70 that I put the blade & chains on the other day isn't enough tractor to move snow this winter, I may try to make up something to move some warm air back towards the seat on the Super H. After about 30-45 minutes my feet & hands get cold from all the cold iron they touch and even those chemical hand warmers slipped into my boots & gloves can't get them warm again. I've got a HUGE cardboard box I may try to make some side panels from, once the engine gets up to temp I could use the heat!

LUCAS - I have some suggestions for you to stay warm at my age, but this IS a family oriented website.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back