• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through December 13, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the + comments guys. The door edge guard stuff works great, stops the rattle, tighen up things, wears well, stick good (has a "glue" kinda' stuff in the channel, and gives the tractor some "bling".

Hi Folks,
Can anyone tell me where to get some new fuse end holders for my 1650? I'm missing both of the caps that hold the fuses in.
Thanks, David

David,

Radio Shack website lists "Screw Top Panel Mounted Fuse Holder" for $3. They are rated at 10 amps. Maybe the caps will work, maybe you would have to change the whole thing.
dunno.gif

I type too slow!

Tom, good to see your Cub Cadet 120 again. Here's some photos from the archives of it that show more for those that have never seen it.

233493.jpg

233494.jpg

Lewis, is that photo of your 107 an older photo taken when you were still working on it or are you working on another? In either case it looks great!

Jerry, Kraig, I looked up the part numbers on the 70 and 100, there are 2 part numbers available. If Kraig is correct and the ACR came in on the 71 102 122 123, they wouldn't have put a larger pulley on the 10 without compression realese. The second serial number matches the 149 169. Just saying.
happy.gif

Tom, I believe thats the first time I've seen your 120

Sweeeet

Lucas,

I believe the QA36 and the QA42, along with the QA36A and the QA42A, The 2 with the A are the adjustable hitch to fit wide and narrow frame tractors. I am not sure if the BB36 will fit, and I believe there was one that was Original Specific (the clutch was on the thrower since the O didn't have a PTO Clutch)

On the blade, is it he one that is the O specific blade that used the lift rod that goes under the tractor to the rockshaft. Or is it the "normal" 42 or 54 inch blade that will trip, is adjustable left and right, and has the IH logo below the "tilt" handle. If it is the latter one, just get a narrow frame undercarrage and that blade will pop into the holes in the front. (We have used the same blade on a 105,124,149,1450 and 782 each with the proper undercarrage). The one that is O specific, I would suggest getting a complete blade and undercarrage and sell the O one to someone with an O.... I don't think there were many of them made.....

David S... CC Specialties, above sponsor ,lists fuse holder caps **356445R91** under Electrical...
Shift.gif
Also there is Crowley's Power, 262 Dedham St., Norfolk, MA....508-384-7775 less than 10 miles. PS...If I remember correctly I used a Slow Blow fuse for the PTO in my 1450 back in '70-'80's...

On that QA42A fitting a pre-QT tractor. It won't easily fit. The top arm fits on a welded pin to the QT, it shares the same location as the front bolt mount for the narrow frame sub-frame. Not saying it can't be done but it'll take a little work.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
Here's my entry for the Cub decoration contest. . .
greenthumb.gif

233499.jpg

Lucas J. You can make a blade from another tractor work on your Cub Cadet. Just be a little creative. This was my first blade for the 125 back in 2006 when Angel and I first bought the house. It was a freebie from a Bolens tractor. I used the front of a mule drive.
233504.gif

233505.jpg

233506.jpg

Kraig McConaughey "Keeper of the Photos"

That is an old picture of the 107 I did a few years back.Still trying to finish the original I started 2 years ago...

Marlin,
The 122 I sold and bought back for some silly reason came with a simplicity 46" plow...Came back with 2 sets of IH wheel weights.
greenthumb.gif

233509.jpg

Lucas "J",
<strike> I don't think</strike> I know a QA thrower will not fit the 122. I tried it the other day. The upper attaching links are too long to clear the lower part of the grill.

Kraig, That's oooold picture! I still had the 982 at that point.

Does any one know what mule drives will work on my 100. I was wondering one off of a 107 will work.

Latest posts

Back