• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Tiller for sale

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfisher

displayname
Mike Fisher
Incomplete tiller assembly for sale - pick-up only in south suburbs of Chicago. I don't have everything - just what you see in the photos. $100.
tiller_01.jpg
tiller_02.jpg
tiller_03.jpg
tiller_04.jpg
tiller_05.jpg

Due to lack of interest, I've dropped the price to free. Free free free.

I'd love to get this into the right hands!

Love that price!

Mike, if I make it home on time Friday, I would be up for 11+ hours of driving this weekend to pick up most of a tiller for free. I will be in touch.

Last edited:
Thanks PACub, now everyone passing by in the airport thinks I’m a nut for bursting out laughing at your post. Oh well, there will be a whole new crop of passers by in another minute or two.
...who haven’t had proper warning about above mentioned nut.

I had a very nice visit Saturday with Mike and his son when I picked up the tiller.
Thanks again Mike!

Latest posts

Back