• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

The 882 at work

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
2nd year of an ongoing project. This is the 2nd lane of graves from the south drive, we did the 1st lane last year.

Had a contractor come in w/equipment to dig, haul place the fill dirt. His skid steer loader was a little large for the job though The result being lots of dirt where it should not have been and many low spots w/no fill. The angle blade came in very handy scooting the excess into the low spots. There there was LOTS and LOTS of hand work and the Cubs came in very handy.

Finished up yesterday after 5 long days.
Plenty of seat time dragging and preparing a seed bed. I would have waited a few weeks before seeding, but the big shot in charge Was in a hurry to get done. I also wanted to spend a little more time fine tuning the rows of gtaves looking for and filling more low spots and Leveling off areas where there was still too much fill.

Hope we can get some nice showers soon, because lots of the seed is just lying in dust for now.

I think my home made spike aerator did a respectable job of prepping the seed bed.

316613.jpg

316614.jpg

316615.jpg

Latest posts

Back