• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

New to the Cub Cadet world.....looking for info

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Cleveland

Just purchased an IH 10 hp riding mower with hydrostatic drive. It needs a bit of work on the cosmetics but the motor runs like a champ and it still cuts as well as any new machine out there. Im not 100% sure on which year/model I have so thought I might put some numbers up and see what others might know.
The serial number on it is 2050044U501247 and the engine serial # is 6028143. Any help would be appreciated.......Rob

Rob, WELCOME! There's a "kind code" which is 205 that tells that it is a Cub Cadet, after that is the "machine code", which is 0044, that tells that it is a model 109. The number after the U (the U tells that it was made in the USA) is the actual serial number: 501247. That serial number was built in February of 1974.

Rob,
Welcome to the forum! I bet the weather is cooler up there, compared to down here in NC. It hit a steamy 95 degrees today. Too hot to fool with my cubs. :(

Thanks for the info and the welcome.
Im in the process of stripping the paint off the hood as previous owner has given it a rattle can paint job.
I would like to buy some new graphics for the sides of the hood. Is there a NOS or aftermarket source for these?

Latest posts

Back