• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

CC 782

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kim robinson

Hello everyone. I have a 1984 782. I discovered quite a bad leak coming from behind the PTO clutch. Took everything apart and replaced the seal behind the clutch. The old one was fairly loose, so I thought I had the leak figured out.

Started the tractor up, got it hot and apparently no leak. Next start up,the leak came back. I read another post where the other 782 owner did the same repair three times. Someone chimed in and said there could be a clogged line creating too much pressure?

First, how far in is the seal supposed to be pushed in?

Second, what hose or line might be clogged and how do I find that?

Thanks ahead of time.

Latest posts

Back