• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Any idea what this part is for?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
displayname
Happyman
These parts came with the CC 104 I purchased recently. It also came with a snow plow which I haven't tried to attach. Any idea what they are for and where they attach. Thank you.

Attachments

• CC part.jpg
    CC part.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 6
  • CC part 2.jpg
    CC part 2.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 0
Apparently, this is the bolt on front section for a 38C mower deck. Number 16 on the exploded..
s-l1600.jpg

full.png

Pretty obvious as to what it is, center housing.
and where it goes just by looking at the picture
It houses the front deck hangers and the anti-scalping wheel for these decks.
Needed to be strong (cast iron) because they take a hell of a beating and will usually outlive the decks they support.
Some models also included the spindle bearing housings as well and sported a wooden roller.

• 38" 3 Spindle Mower
  • 38" 3 Spindle Mower
  • 38", 42" 3 Spindle Mower
  • 38", 42" 3 Spindle Mowe

Last edited:
Pretty obvious as to what it is, center housing.
and where it goes just by looking at the picture
It houses the front deck hangers and the anti-scalping wheel for these decks.

• 38" 3 Spindle Mower
  • 38" 3 Spindle Mower
  • 38", 42" 3 Spindle Mower
  • 38", 42" 3 Spindle Mowe
Thanks so much. Looks like I have it on my deck already. This must have been an extra part.

These parts came with the CC 104 I purchased recently. It also came with a snow plow which I haven't tried to attach. Any idea what they are for and where they attach. Thank you.
Thanks to everyone for answering this post. I found that the parts are on my tractor. These must be extra part.

Latest posts

Back