• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Wide Frame Tail Light Assembly

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balbrecht

displayname
Brian Albrecht
Anyone need a wide frame tail light assembly? I just have the one. Box says April 1988. Lenses is not 100% perfect from being in the box all these years, you can tell the face of the lens rubbed the box. The picture shows it pretty well

$35 shipped.

20210517_204725-1680.jpg

Anyone need a wide frame tail light assembly? I just have the one. Box says April 1988. Lenses is not 100% perfect from being in the box all these years, you can tell the face of the lens rubbed the box. The picture shows it pretty well

$35 shipped.

View attachment 143594
I'll take it. I'll PM ya. Just emailed ya too. ;-)

DANG IT!!!! I missed OUT!!!!
Brian said the box was marked "1988" and when I enlarged the pic it looks like it might, might, might just be an original RefIect-O-Lite lens!!!!!! (and not the Bargman brand after they took over Reflect-O-Lite).
Probably not the original version "378 SAE-P1-A-70" that was used on the 169 era production tractors (in 1974) and the earlier 1x8/9 series. Most likely it is the replacement "378 SAE-P2-A-75" that came with most Quiet Line era production tractors in 1975 and later.

Brian - if you haven't sealed the box up for Charlie can you look see which brand (Reflect-O-Lite or Bargman) it is?
And also check the number on it, whether it's "378 SAE-P1-A-70" or "378 SAW-P2-A-75".

Just one of those things that would be nice to know.

Hydro, I got to see it on person when I picked up the plow that I bought. Brian has a nice stash of all sorts of Cub Cadet related stuff. I may have drooled a bit on his shop floor. :drool2: 😲

It's already in the mail but zooming in real close on the picture I took it was a Reflect-O-Lite but I can't read the part numbet.

Latest posts

Back