• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

The Chief--Dad's 149

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delbert there is a few up in your area. My sister before she passed away this year lived in Sheridan Wyoming and I have acquired a Original-100 -122 and a 147 from up there. I mean not running but good projects and pretty well complete. Old cubs are everywhere if you have the eye for them, we had to take a chainsaw and cut a whole bunch of trees that had grown up and threw even the frame of one. I’ve got 2 more here in my town I’m waiting on. Another 70 and a 149 with a danco loader that the gentleman is not quite ready to part with. Good luck.

Does anybody know if jstertz ever did a write up or at least photos of the adapted grass bagger set up or the winter blower and cab set up? I would be interested in seeing those as well. They do nice work. I hope he and all his family are doing well.

I’ll have to get over to dad’s in a couple weeks when we have that thing changed over to it’s winter clothes and take some pictures to post here. I thought for sure I had some on my phone but apparently not!

It was a great project and the tractor is still going strong. It has been an excellent worker for dad for a decade now and we have the tremendous memories of restoring it as a family!

Thanks for your kind words!

Latest posts

Back