• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Roof Snow Removal Tool

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kide

displayname
Gerry Ide
For Don T.
This looks pretty easy to build if you can find a kid's Slip N' Slide or even just some heavy Visqueen... ....

Gerry,
They sell the heck out of the AVALANCHE in this neck of the woods.

They have a video at the fleet store on how NOT to use it, showing a guy standing underneath while sliding it up the roof!
biggrin.gif

I have a roof rake and normally can stand back on the ground and pull the snow back off the roof. But we had some rain a few times and that made a crust that one needs to use a shovel to cut out blocks of snow and slide them off the roof. I paid today to have it done , 5 guys showed up and with in two hrs they had it down to 4" . I would not let them clear it to the shingles .We had some real loud snapping and cracking last night and I was Leary that the roof might give in .I`am poorer now but I will sleep tonight. I think that sheet plastic material is what we called crazy carpet and I have a few rolls of it in my shop. It was sold ever where years ago for coasting

Charlie, Shame on you. You have fellow Minnesotans with a much better version of the avalanche. I bought one of these last year when we had 2 feet of snow on the roof and love it. www.minnsnowta.com/

Latest posts

Back