• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Osceola WI Plow Day - Saturday, April 20th

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaytay

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Home of the Plow Special
I just got the late breaking info flyer in the mail today:

4th Annual Heritage Plow Day

This Plow Day is a fundraiser for the local FFA Alumni. All proceeds go toward student scholarships, so it is a great cause.

All tractors must be 1959 or older (except Garden Tractors)

Cost: $10 for participants, spectators are free. Concessions will be provided.

Location: Intersection of 250th St. and 20th Avenue, East Farmington, WI 54020

Saturday, April 20, 2013 @ 10am (registration opens @ 9am)

256969.jpg

Art, I got my invite in the mail yesterday as well. With all the rain, ice and snow that's falling today, I wonder if the soil will be dry enough by the 20th?

That's the first thing that crossed my mind also.
That map that is posted needs a bunch of white on it instead of all that green around the edges!!!LOL

Dave S.

Knapp, WI PD on same day just got pushed out to early May. I don't see how this one will happen either. Even if it stops raining and snowing, no one is getting any heat to dry things out.

I think its gonna be a tough spring for plow days and if and when it does warm up and dry out farmers will be going crazy .......

I got a nice letter yesterday as well, but I can't even get my Cadet out of the shed with all the snow still left in front of the door.
thumbdown.gif

And this morning there's a fresh couple of inches of snow on the ground at my place a few miles South and West of this plow day site.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Just got word this morning that the event has been cancelled or postponed.

There is a possibility that it may turn into a FALL PD later this year. I'll keep this thread posted if we hear anything, but at this point it won't be this spring.

Shift.gif

Latest posts

Back