• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Model 750 Groundsaw

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfunk

displayname
Paul E. Funk
A gentlemen, Dan, ran across my Cub Cadet website and saw the pictures of my groundsaw. He contacted me about one he owns. He has a Model 750 which is completely self contained. It is powered by a 6 ½ hp Kohler and uses a winch to provide the forward motion. It’s a really neat outfit.

247185.jpg

You can see more pictures here

Paul-

You need to get back in touch with Gentleman Dan and tell him one picture won't cut it. That's a neat little machine and I'd like to see it from all sides or even in action. Is Groundsaw the brand name? I know I've never seen one before.

Thanks for sharing (like Kraig said).

Wayne, click on the link under the photo that Paul posted, there's a BUNCH more photos of it there.
thumbsup.gif
Or, click <blink>--> HERE <--</blink> for the same link.

Thanks, Kraig. I was in a big hurry as well as just too lazy to repost the pictures on the forum.

Paul,,, thanks for sharing that is neat. I wonder how many are still out there, I cant imagine it was a high prodution item.

Thanks Kraig-

I don't know how I missed that. I don't read signature lines most of the time and assumed that was one under the pic I guess.

Still a sharp little machine.

Paul-
That's a really neat set up, thanks for taking the time to put up picks.

I wonder what the difference is between a 6-1/4hp Kohler and the 7hp Kohler that we know and love from an Original?

Art - one of the horses is a Shetland pony??
1a_scratchhead.gif

Paul - very cool..... I wonder how many Mfrs made both small tractor powered and standalone versions of smaller equipment like this and the Amerind-MacKissic yard waste shredders (I've got the 5HP standalone version of one of those) ..

Art and others -

Main difference is that the bearing plate bearing on a 6-1/4 is not a bearing, it's a bronze bushing. Had a blue 6-1/4 in the old "cub cave" at one time, and it had as much snort as a 7hp as I recall...

Latest posts

Back