• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Mikies new project 682

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtoney

displayname
Mike Toney
Saved from the nursing home where I work, been sitting in a field for the last 4 years and in a shed for 5 with no use is a complete low hours 682. I do have the side panels in the house ready for paint and am working on getting the missing engine tin. Carb was a total wreck so it would barely try to run. Its in the soaker can now and I am picking up the rebuild kit and a new float tomorrow after work. I will have her back on her feet soon. Oh yeah, its a KT17 series II ! Cheers Mike
61906.jpg

61907.jpg

Latest posts

Back