• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Just asking, "Sickle Mower Day(s)"

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkuik

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Randy Kuik
just asking, while have seen 1 plow day last year at Pickett, and found quite interesting, short of that all are over 3 hours away.
and now we have a Haban sickle mower, and again, would depend on where it was, time of year, if a area could be found, Would there be any interest in a "Sickle Mower Day"? b or is there already and I missed seeing it?
I would envision similar to a Plow day set up, area to mow, show, display, flea market, etc.
what are your thoughts or is a sickle mower for show only?

Does not sound like a pet friendly event 😬
My sister’s dog got caught in a horse-drawn sickle mower. She recovered nicely, but had damage to three legs/paws. It helped that my sister’s father in law was a vet, and lived 8 miles away.

thanks Jim, I did not think of that. the insurance policy for the grounds for a 1 or 2 day event might be way too expensive having working sickle mowers. that is all I would need is someone to lop off a finger removing a wad of grass.

Latest posts

Back