• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Jeeps

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frank C Nice addition to the family. That video is something else. I remember my Dad getting war surplus catalogs in the mail in the 1960s. They would have jeeps (no pictures of course) for sale. The ad would read; Military Jeep for sale. Parachute did not deploy when released from airplane. My Dad would say that those Jeeps looked more like a pancake than a Jeep.

Marlin: It just so reminded me of the torture tests we've heard about from Cub Cadet 1961 Original prototypes and the 123 hydro introduction:

298998.jpg

P.S. Had pancakes for breakfast. Maple syrup instead of 30w.
happy.gif

Spotted something on the way back home that definitely got my attention. It's not a Jeep, just something better.
biggrin.gif

Gotta find out about it.

299032.jpg

A SCOUT!!!!!! Heck yes, better than a Heep.........

Sorry, not wanting to step on any toes.... buddy I work with is a Jeep and Chevy guy.... I'm a Ford guy, so we have a friendly "banter" at work..... But, we both like Binders!!!!!!

Brought this home today. Thinking Don T. would approve.
happy.gif

308957.jpg
happy.gif

Ever see a garage in a Jeep?
happy.gif

317757.jpg

Did I mention that Jeeps are special?
happy.gif

Frank, no, but I've seen a garage in an Isuzu Rodeo a couple of times.
happy.gif

It took a couple days, but I finally got to drive it in the daylight!
317902.jpg

Rough country suspension lift w/ 35's. SuperWinch 9500# winch is coming off and going on a receiver so I can keep it in good shape (and use front or rear). Fingers crossed that I don't put a big crease in that Dana 30 front end before a planned replacement comes into reality!

That’s pretty neat!

I’m starting to realize I may have a theme going!

317918.jpg

Wyatt, very nice!
thumbsup.gif
The 4 door Wrangler Unlimited has been on my wish list for several years now. Had I not found that low mileage 2001 Isuzu Rodeo last year I would likely have picked up a Jeep by now.

Wyatt- there maybe a subliminal correlation in your color scheme on that awesome Jeep of yours

Haven’t stopped improving....
Most of the work has been done on the back end. Now... 1-ton Dana 60 build for the front & rear along with the long arm suspension, HD steering box, as well as 1-tin brakes.
319380.jpg

Latest posts

Back