• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

IH vehicles

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Wyrick

IHCC Supporter
I am on my old hometown in Kansas for Thanksgiving. I was driving around and found a rusty trucks car lot that has some really cool old trucks and delivery vans. Snapped pictures of the 4 IH products I saw. Only the one Scout had a price on it. At any rate, cool stuff! Had to leave before I caught any more collector "fevers"!

Attachments

• 20211125_171657.jpg
    20211125_171657.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 213
  • 20211125_171607.jpg
    20211125_171607.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 214
  • 20211125_171531.jpg
    20211125_171531.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 198
  • 20211125_171504.jpg
    20211125_171504.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 208
Very cool. Thanks for sharing John. Safe travels.

Here in PA, all the IH trucks are rusted so badly that they're very rare...
I have a 94 Suburban that I basically stole from the seller. I love it but I'd really like to get a Travellall someday. Just a unique ride...

Wow, lots of cool old vehicles. What caught my eye is the handful of Willys, especially his one:

Jeep-1.jpg

Mainly because my parents had a 1957 Willys station Wagon back in the 1960's. I had a couple of them over the years and would really like to get another one. Here's a screen capture from an old deer hunting home movie from the 1960s, of my parents Willys and a Scout that belonged to one of my dad's hunting buddies.

Scout-Jeep.jpg

And some better images of the Jeep and Scout.

Dads_Jeep_01.jpg

Scout.jpg

Here's one of mine that I sold back in the 1990's.

Willys.jpg

Wow, they have a lot of cool inventory. Thanks for the link.

Love this Scout, Sport Scout I believe. I owned six of them through the years. Most good, a couple not so good.
I don’t remember the exact model name, but it has the convertible soft-top, not the removable hard top.

Love the Scouts. Unfortunately, they are few and far between here in Northern PA. A lot of them succumbed to rust many years ago.

Latest posts

Back