• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

IH Cub Cadet decals -

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new design. Does this IHCC look more like a real CubCadet?

1682268157107.png

That is the type I gave him to work off of. So you do recognize it as a CubCadet. This is good. And it's not got all that green on it as before.

1682291489071.jpeg

the proportions of the rendering are more Cub Low-Boy than Cub Cadet.

Cubbie you’re right it looks like a Cub Low-Boy image, if that’s what the artist was working from.

But I believe this crowd prefers the Cub Cadet to the Cub Low-Boy.

The wheels are too big. Too much hood. Definitely don't look like a motor is under the hood. The seat is sitting down between the fenders, and not above them. There is no open space between the dash tower and seat.
I agree, it does look like a modern day low-boy.

8-lug wheels front and rear? LOL...

It's still as if the artist drawing these has never seen a Cub Cadet before. I mean, come on, the at least make the wheels white...

Something simple would look good, in my opinion. Quick example:

View attachment 153735

Do you have the files for that image?

I would say definitely go for a third try!! Research 'Cub Cadet Original' from any search engine and it will offer much closer pictures to what this group is about. My display image is a Cub Cadet 100. It has the background removed, if they are interested in it, I could send that file. But I also think that some of the guys in this group have some much nicer looking machines also.

Guys, I need to order the stickers tonight. It says Cub Cadet on it and it has the colors in the right places. This is as close as I can get it without using a image that could be covered by copyright. So I think I'm going to have to go with this last one.

IHCubCadet.png

Latest posts

Back