• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

I got Lights Now

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cormond

displayname
Chris Ormond
Correct Head lights 35 watts
79698.jpg

with the correct Lights with fuse installed as well, The Charging system works great !

79701.jpg

Now I got Tail Lights and there is a fuse installed as well. Better then Just using Reflectors !

Hi Chris...

Great that you now have lights and you will enjoy having them b- u - t since NO Lawn Tractor ever had OEM lights, why is your GARDEN Tractor with its newly installed lights posted in the Lawn Tractor section??

Myron B

You guys might as well close this section down and just lump it together with the garden tractor forum. No one ever asks a lawn tractor question anyway...

What about if I ask a question about a lawn tractor, but not a cadet?

When this topic was started it seemed like a really good idea. It kept the LT owners from catching flack for asking Q's in the main forum.

Latest posts

Back