• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

how many is too many ?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before things started drying up I used to buy 8 or 9 about every 5 months, always had the room.

i went from none to 7 in about a year so you're asking the wrong guy here. i figure when your friends and family have an intervention about your tractor problem then you may be close. or you need new friends and family. either or.

I'm up to 8 and trying to resist a 2284 that i dont need but want.

If I find a SGT in this area, it is almost a "have to buy" situation, as they just aren't very plentiful. That is how I got the 2082...................the only one I've seen for sale in over a year, that wasn't 300 miles away.

i usually run most or all of mine every weekend in good weather. i gotta say though that these things are not exactly easy on gas. i find myself refilling my 5 gallon jug pretty regularly spring-fall.

last one (9) trailered in - jeep rusty uni-body gave way no more tow veh - but another parts 149 in the yard, i told myself NO MORE on the way to pick this up , after backing into the yard and hittin the brakes to get it off the trailer frt end driver sidr hit the ground - got my monies worth

Latest posts

Back