• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Graduate School

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wsdrake

displayname
Billy Drake
Hi all,

I just found out today that I got accepted into Graduate School. The school that accepted me is Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, OH. I applied to their Master of Science program in Physics.

I am also waiting to hear back from Miami University in Oxford, OH, BUT if they say no, at least I have a path to continue doing what I love, which is Physics.
happy.gif

That seems to be a very fitting field....
I'm pulling for ya!
groupwave.gif

I Have Some More News!!!

I just found out today that I was also accepted to Miami University of Oxford's MS program in Physics! They offered me a handsome stipend of over $15,000 for 9 months, then during the summer an additional $1800 for research plus another $500 for basically grading papers for summer courses. Also, I can earn an additional $1000-$3000 from additional research grants!!!!

I am very excited about this opportunity, but now I have to make a choice. Though I think this will be very easy, I at least want to hear what Bowling Green may offer me.

I just wanted to let you guys know, since I consider you all family.
happy.gif

Wonderful! I know you'll make the right choice.

Hi Earl and Marlin,

Thank you both. The support is very much appreciated. I hope I make the right choice, as this will help me obtain my PhD. That is the ultimate goal!

Back