• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Fancy

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a good place to put it, Marlin. A lot of us met you, Cath (Angel), and Fancy years ago through this Forum. She and I had kept up a bit through Facebook, mostly with funny cat posts that I thought would cheer her up. Now it looks like Annie will need a new home and Cath was "her person". R.I.P. Cathleen McLeod. :(

Marlin, sorry to hear from you about Angel’s passing. I searched the Forum and found that you had already posted the news. I know you’ve been through a lot in the last few years, including a serious illness of your own. I hope you are able to take care of yourself, and that you have a support network; which is tough to do in Corona Virus Land.

She became very private after we parted. I know that she truly loved being a member of The Forum. She would take time and read the posts. I can't remember all the illnesses she was suffering. Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis, dry macular degeneration, and more.
I would worry when I was away about coming home and if she were okay. It just eventually got too much.

It was a good place to put it, Marlin. A lot of us met you, Cath (Angel), and Fancy years ago through this Forum. She and I had kept up a bit through Facebook, mostly with funny cat posts that I thought would cheer her up. Now it looks like Annie will need a new home and Cath was "her person". R.I.P. Cathleen McLeod. :(

Unfortunately Annie was so traumatized by a former veterinarian that I can't bring her to be with me. Just think as I do.....she is in Heaven with Fancy and other Fur Kids. And they can visit with our other family members and talk Cub Cadets. ;)

Latest posts

Back