• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Cub Cadet dealer auction. 8460 EDINBORO RD, MCKEAN, PA 16426 12/10/22

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpalma

displayname
Lewis Palma
Old IH Cub Cadet dealer, absolute auction.

Public Auction Sale: PENNOCK'S RETIREMENT AUCTION - MCKEAN, PA

717737061_zm.jpg

717735397_fl.jpg

717735325_fl.jpg

Not sure where you reside, but it's not THAT far from any locale in western Maryland. Per Mapquest, 4 hours from Cumberland MD.
It would be nearly 5 hours for me, just a little too far. If I was picking up something that I bought I would probably make the trip. I used to camp and ride off road motorcycles at Allegany National Forest years ago in the summer. Loved that trip. Too bad because I would like to meet some of you Cubsylvanians. If you go, don't forget your heated socks or you'll feel like a penguin !!

Last edited:
Well I'm sure plenty of them are Cub Cadet lovers! I bet they would jump at the chance. Could probably talk them into pulling a trailer behind just in case.

Latest posts

Back