• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through October 28, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for spring assist for my Original. Thanks in advance..Joe

kirk i got some very good used ones with rims
goodyear right here on the forum

looking for good used parts for my original
choke cable/stop for lift arm/battery clamp hold down/foot rest set/ i have the hold down rods hope someone has it all at one place thanks stan

PO replaced some of the parts on my plow - resulting in the plow falling of the frame today.

Looking for the pin the plow attaches to the frame - replaced with a bolt.
265247.jpg

Also looking for the pin assembly for setting the angle of the blade which has been replaced by an eyebolt.
265248.jpg

E-mail is in profile.

Thanks

HELP. I am still in need of a working electric lift for my 147. Snow has landed already - I would shovel it manually, but can not due to health issues. Thank you, Greg

Hi Doug, thank you. Can you tell me the state and city? I can't find it. Greg

Good Morning.... I'll be needing in the future a really good condition clutch setup for a 1x8 series Cub Cadet. The whole setup from the engine to the rear coupler. Reasonable please. My e:mail is in my profile. TIA.
happy.gif

i got all the parts i was looking for thanks
alot everyone

Latest posts

Back