• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through October 06, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brendan,

It that the Motor Octane or Research Octane number, LOL

Jim

Tom, at least it's good, passionate discussion....and look - the people even know punctuation and capitalization!!!!!
clappy.gif

Jim Patchett,
Up for a physics lesson in the sandbox?

Sure. Let's roll. It's been awhile for me. I don't know if I still have my printed information so I'm going without a net.

I am waiting for parts to finish up the 104. I ordered them on Sunday and have to keep on waiting. I keep hoping that it will be here when I get home from work, but no such luck. I ordered a decal kit from CCSpecialties and I know that will be 7-10 days! So close but yet so far away! Tires will be here on Saturday when I'm working 11 to 8. A tad frustrating!! I guess in the mean time I can strip the usable parts off of the 42" deck I have that is beyond repair and get a snow blade on one of the Cubs!

I use the least ethenol blended 89 octane and add MMO.

I think the aspect ratio may be a little out of whack on that picture (I hope it is, anyways..)

Keith LeJeune,
How much MMO? I know your work so what you say here is good for me.

Latest posts

Back