• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through October 05, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's about a matching pair of narrow front wheels for a 123? Wheel bearings not needed. Sound wheels for $40 is my goal. Have CC1200 parts to trade.

I'm looking for a Link, Valve Handle - Cub Cadet PN IH-548037-R1 that fits a '72 IHCC 149. Item number 3 in the illustration below. Please let me know if you have one you can sell and how much you would like for the part. Please no substitutes. I would also prefer the roll pin hole be in good condition as well.
179774.png

Thank you,
Kenneth

looking for a 10" plow share for a Brinly style sleeve hitch moldboard plow

Looking for a new seat for my 1650. Can I still get one <u>exactly</u> like the original?

I am looking for a IH rear blade, NOT a Brinly blade. It must be complete and have fair paint on it. I am Looking to pay anywhere between $150-$200 depending on condition and distance. They should weigh anymore than 75 pounds, so they SHOULD be shippable(if that is a word). Let me know what you have.

I'm looking for a plow coulter wheel assembly for my straight beam brinly one holer. It came with nothing. I need all of it including the clamp holder, or a newer 3 holer with everything. It dosen't have to be pretty, just functional.

HELP WINTER IS ALMOST HERE...Looking for a 42" snow blade and the adapting package for a Cadet 76. Will pick up within 100 miles or so of Chicago, IL.

Thanks - Joe

Latest posts

Back