• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through March 01, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the other week I bought a 1650 with twin sticks and wanted to know how to mount a cozy cab on it
As if right now I just had the cab sitting on it the tractor but I needed to know the proper way to bolt it down or is there any special brackets
And help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
greenthumb.gif

Rick-
I'm pretty sure the shims from the Kohler balance-gears are the same as the cam-shims. Got any old Kohlers sitting around you can pull some from?

Don't shoot me if I'm wrong on this one, I'm working off a foggy memory here.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Brian, I was banging my loader and 12' blade at 4 am this morning in courts and on the roads . If they want to get out, they won't mind the noise. Tell your neighbors if they want to clean your driveway, then you won't be out at 5am .

Calling for some March snow tomorrow, so one of my boys has pre-positioned the 1650 for snow, should the weather forecasters be right.

Art,
I'm clean out of extra kohler parts motors.
We were looking at moving recently so I cleaned shop.
I'm making a Cub parts run tomorrow...I'll see what I can dig up.

Troy R - geez, I'm certain I've seen some instructions before for a Cozy Cab but they aren't in the Manuals section, only see the Deluxe Cab and Windbreaker cabs. Hope someone can help you here.

Bill QQ Jamison - hey, snow ain't gonna start till after lunch time so if you go out in the morning make sure you move the "pre-positioned" tractor before you back the car out.

Geez - did I break this thing last nite? Or is everyone out clearing snow?
destroy.gif

Charlie - glad to hear/see it ain't broke. Are those new/recent or old photos of the 1450 that you posted Sat. below?

Back