• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through June 22, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fine spline rear end out of a 1535 Cub Cadet Cyclops tractor. Worked very well. Shifted fine. comes with the creeper too. Tires are included. I would like $250 for the whole thing. Pick it up here in Ashton Il. 61006. My pics are too big. Email for pics.

How bout these Glen.
195728.jpg

195729.jpg

195730.jpg

I got a JD 316k hydro with 46" mower deck..

I'll take $1000.00 or best offer.

Runs good.. New hydro pump.

Needs grill, a little paintwork and a seat if someone is picky.

607-849-3966 call or text ok

195801.jpg

selling soon to be collectors item all orignal red 682 44', both axles red cast iron rear built at lou, ky dec 1980 serial # below 7000,000. good cond.still used today. overhaul 3yrs.
orignal paint still good, good body parts.
close to lou,ky. 1350.00 [email protected].
ken 812-265-2828

Why buy a 782 Diesel when you can have the real deal?? I need to move my International 234 that is pictured below. To make the deal "sweeter" I'll throw in my restored 12" one bottom Cat 1 plow, 4 25# suitcase weights, top link, drawbar, all extra pins and clips, and manuals. Still at $4000 (I can't go backwards) Any ??'s, email me.

Ok, since a Mott Flail mower was the topic on the regular discussion side I will put mine up for sale. Mowed with it tonite. I just installed a newer great running Briggs 8hp motor. New pulley and belt. The old motor is included. The recoil needs help. This thing mows great. Nice and quiet. I would like it to be picked up here in Ashton Il. 61006. I would like $225 for it. Email for my phone number and pictures.

The dealer that I got my 982 from said he know's of a church that wants to get rid of an Intl. 184 (red one) with snow plow and a 60" deck. They want $3500 for it. That's all I know. Contact me for the info. I have nothing to gain just passing this along.

I have a 1976 IH 185 Cub Loboy for sale. It is an excellent running tractor. The engine has been rebuilt and does not burn any oil or smoke. It has a 60" 3-blade Woods mower on it that is in good shape and has gauge wheels on it. It has a good set of 13.6-16.1 rear turf tires. It has a new front fiberglass grill surround. It is no longer needed for the small mowing job that we used it for. I have many pictures that I can send. I will take $2000 OBO for it. I am located in Tipton, Indiana.
board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back