• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through January 29, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SHHH! <font size="-2">You weren't supposed to say anything about that!...Or the fact that I want a 73!</font>

happy.gif

Art, and before you or anyone else hassles me about the 72 not having a fiberglass seat, I'm referring to the 72's slant grill. :eek:p

BTW, stop by sometime anyway.

<font size="-2">Who knows, I may even admit that the slant-grills are growing on me (gasp!)</font>
hide.gif

Hard working Slant Grille in action:

Art. This could be you someday.

15446.jpg

Kraig, does that mean I shouldn't hit this one with the flaming hacksaw??
lazerburn.gif

Are those 122 seats comfortable after they are recoditioned? Here's one I have.
15448.jpg
15449.jpg

Damn John, that seat on the left looks like the Grand Canyon. A guy could get lost in there. Anything has to better than that!

Speaking of reupholstered seats, the seat on my 124 is reupholstered. I got it from Urschel's CC Connection. Not a good picture of it though. I didn't have one to reupholster, so I bought the complete seat.

15451.jpg

Mark

Matt -

Well, let's see, two bidders with 0 feedback? Call me cynical but it looks like shill bidding to me...

It's one of those OT tractors
lol.gif

The ones with the "alluimon" Briggs and "Stranton" engine.

hi I am new to this I have my dad's I think 1974 149 Hydrostatic The sr # is 2050047U505856 I am going off the assumption that the last 6 #s are the only ones that matter?

Hello All...this is a project I recently completed before the REAL snow arrived.
your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

you guys are talking about 125 seats here is the one that cmae with mine just needed to be cleaned

15457.jpg

Clayton S - my 149 is 443454. Purchased second hand in 1998 in suburban NY. Intersting to see where the serial # landed. Yeh!

Latest posts

Back