• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through February 20, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fcurrier

displayname
Frank A. Currier(Northern Maine)
I've been offered a Kohler connecting rod, #45 067 25, for the K341 (thank you, Harry). Now I'm going to need the piston kit, #45 874 11, to go with it. Any help will be appreciated, no help will be understood.
happy.gif

Looking for a complete sleeve hitch for my 73. I have the rear lift on it. May also be interested in a complete working tiller. Something for spring. I am on long island but can travel ny nj ct pa. Bobby 631 295 0604 or email [email protected]. thx

Robert check the for sale section Paul Bell has one for sale

Hi guys I'm looking for hayban sickle bar mower for a 107

Looking for a hood, front grill and housing, side panels, and a tunnel cover for a 782. May be interested in a rolling chassis or a parts machine is someone has one for the right price. If it's a roller, it must be in Iowa. Please, no out of state offers for rolling chassis (the parts listed above I would be interested in if one will ship). I'm not going to come get it. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks. Located in Springville IA.

Looking for a solid 42' or 54' snow plow for a narrow frame. Have parts to trade if I have what you need.

Tom - just a couple things. I believe we decided a "plow" goes on the rear of a CC. Also, if you're looking for one that is 42feet or 54feet wide/long you're unlikely to find one.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Yes it seems to me that we have talked about this before but from my standpoint it's Mouldboard plow
Snow plow
and construction/earthmoving equipment it's a blade ie. dozer blade/Grader blade.

Now if you go further with this Charlie may want to open a thread in the sandbox.

I am looking for a few items for a new project. I need a good used clutch hanger bracket and pin, cast iron clutch rod/brake rod lever and the rods for the same for a 582 Cub Cadet gear drive. I also need a good used 1st/reverse shifter fork for the trans. I need these pretty quick as I am trying to get the tractor together for an event at the end of the month. I almost forgot. I also need just 1 headlight retaining spring that holds the headlight in the headlight bracket for the same 582.
Thanks,
Greg

i am in need of a part for my 401 54" snow blade. pn#HA14297 strap,cross shaft support. TIA chris

Looking for a complete headlight panel for my model 105 cub. Also looking for the upper lift casting with mounting shaft, reach arm and its mount to the rock shaft and a spring assist. I have the lower bracket and the pin that goes in the upper casting. Almost forgot, I am hunting either a decent fiberglass seat pan or someone to fix mine, its busted around the mounting plate and I would like to keep the white seat, looks better to me on a cub. Thanks in advance. Mike and Michele T

I got my clutch hanger and pin and shifter forks purchased that I needed but I still need the following: A clutch rod/brake rod lever and the linkage rods for the same for a 582 Cub Cadet gear drive. I also need just 1 headlight retaining spring that holds the headlight in the headlight bracket for the same 582.
Thanks,
Greg

Looking for a dash tower that is correct for a 73. Must be in good restorable condition and include PTO engagement lever.

Edit to previous post: inclusion of PTO lever preferred but not absolutely necessary.

Latest posts

Back