• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through August 15, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a lift bar out of a 1X9 series tractor for the third arm and also the plate assembly that it attaches to that isn't installed? I'd really appreciate a couple of photos and measurements. The bar that was in my 782 was straight. The parts lookup shows the one for the 149 has a bend--why? The cast "third arm" has the same part number for both tractors. On my 782, there was a long pin that attached it to the tab on the rock shaft, the parts lookup shows a "plate assembly" piece that looks similar to what is on my 100. Please help me with some measurements and any installed and uninstalled pics. I really want to help my dad with this.

I have recently acquired a 124 base model I would like to put a electric lift on it for my front blade can anyone tell me if this is possible I have looked and have not found 124 and electric lift in the same sentence I really hope I'm just missing something

Kraig,
I realize what he was asking, however it gave me an opportunity to plug a sponsor for something related that many didn't know about.

Josh S.-

I don't have a picture, but the reason they are different is likely because the rockshaft is different and because the transaxle is tilted a few degrees in the 82 series.

Jim MacD. Harbor Freight has furniture dollies on sale for $8.99 that hold 1000#s each. I would think some blocks of 4x4 or 6x6 bolted to the dollies that fit under the axels could work for you. The wheels turn 360* so just push it around.

Allen thanks. Tonight I saw that coupon for the furniture dollies for $8.99. I don't think I could buy caters for that low price.
I'll give them a try.

Jason R.-

I just installed a hydraulic lift system on a 124 and it works great. I don't understand why you would want an electric lift system when hydraulic is sooo much better and is a bolt on application.

Charlie,
thumbsup.gif
I think EVERYONE should visit Aaron's website: Xtreme Motorworks, now and then. (All the sponsors websites actually) Aaron has a LOT of great stuff. I think his CAT-0 hitches are cool, especially the one for narrow frames.
drool.gif
I think I need one for my #1 125... I have several of David Kirk's products on my #2 125 and on a K241 that I need to get finished up and installed in a 105 chassis I have. SO many projects so little time.
rolleyes.gif

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 107
  • drool.gif
    drool.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 118
  • rolleyes.gif
    rolleyes.gif
    715 bytes · Views: 117
Kraig--I absolutely agree! I currently use the extended Brinly adapter hitch from Aaron on my plow tractor. It was a pleasure doing business with him and I'll be getting more stuff from him in the future. I don't live too far from David K and so I have visited him in person and purchased various things from him for my 100 and 125. I know that I've purchased stuff from our other sponsors too, just can't think of what right now. We have a great group of sponsors on this site and I'd highly recommend doing business with them!

I hauled 2 of my cubs to the fair, now everyone come visit IH cubs at the Winnabago County Fair, starts today

Back