• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through August 12, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
It's been a long arduous day on my end, but I'm hoping the issue is resolved.
Seems that the forum decided that it needed much more space all at one time and threw the server into a never ending tailspin so to speak and it didn't know how to stop it.
Well that, and the fact that the monitoring software failed miserably at it's job!

If you were one of the many that emailed and didn't get a reply, sorry bout that. I was a little busy.
biggrin.gif

Thanks for getting it back up, i was worried.
thumbsup_old.gif

I bet you thought this might help.
destroy.gif

Thanks Charlie. Your long day is duely noted, and really appriciated. The purple withdrawel snakes were getting pretty big.

I'm glad this forum is back up and everything is good now. It's become like my daily newspaper without the bad news. Well, maybe some bad news like a leak than can't be found or a part that got ruined. The good part is we usually hear of the fix as well. I'm sure you had a busy day, Charlie....Thanks.

I've been bouncin' 'round this space since like 1994 and while it's a rare event, when it happens, it becomes apparent, that I'm an addict of these pages. So, THANKS to Digger and Bryan for gettin' us (and Keepin' us) up and running! The shakes are almost over.. :cool:

Thanks Guys for getting the form back up and running I have only been a member for a couple of months but I Tried to get on yesterday and could not and I could'nt wait to get to work this morning to see if it was working. GREAT JOB GUYS..

Actually, Bryan had nothing to do with getting the site back up. Now that it's hosted on servers by people who know what they're doing, I haven't much to do other than sit back and watch.

This is in marked contrast to the previous host out in Montana...
wink.gif

Kudos to Charlie for finding a good, local (to him) hosting service.

Charlie:
Thanks !!! I was there with you and your server guys in spirit. As a (retired now, thank God) 40 year IT guy (mostly Operations), I can relate to the "fun" day you had. The thing I miss most is the phone conversations that went (User)"Uhhhhh when's the system gonna be back up - I've called like 10 times and all you can say is yer workin' on it"
(Operations guy)" Well, if I could get off the phone............"

Bryan: The great Voyager meltdown ???? And if the service is now local to Charlie, the problem most likely was that the server power supply ran out of wood for the boiler..........

I haven't posted anything for a while but browse through nearly every day. sure missed it yesterday....thanks, Charlie!

Thanks Charlie. I had all sorts of thoughts in my head. I glad all is now well.
crash.gif

Yippee!!!! I'll be able to work today! <font size="-1">Well I'll feel better knowing I can glance at this site during work!</font>

Charlie, thanks for getting this site back on line!

I spent a little time tearing into a new to me 125 last night, I actually got it a year ago. I started messing with it, then I had to stop and get the camera. Amazing what people do to try to keep these running. Zip ties, baling wire, black tape, and poor welding are some of the things I found in the first 20 minutes.

Vincent; The new to me 123 has some of those repairs. The muffler is rebuilt with tomato juice cans and hose clamps. The thing that amazed me is it does a good job.

hello guys i just got a cub 127 and cant make heads or tails as to what year it is the number i got off the cub is 2050040u345436 any help would be great

John Mencarelli,
To give you some additional information about the numbers on your 127, the first 3 digits are the "Kind Code" and tell if it was built as a rider, a lawn tractor, a garden tractor etc. The next 4 digits are the "Machine Code" and tell what model it is and there can be more than 1 machine code for a model. The "U" means it was built in the USA, and the the 6 digits after the "U" are the actual serial number. So:
205 = IH built Cub Cadet garden tractor
0040 = model 127
U = USA
345436 = serial number of the unit.

The Kind and Machine Codes were not on the Original model thru the 125.

Latest posts

Back