• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

And so it begins! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this the same Ryder as what is/was Ryder truck leasing?

When I was in college in the mid 90’s, I was a delivery driver for the NAPA on the Northwest corner of Indianapolis (this store is no longer there) and I delivered TONS of part to the Ryder truck yard around the corner (that facility is now Dickinson Fleet Services). They worked on all Ryder vehicles, from the E-Series ford vans to the big straight trucks and semis. I got to see a lot of neat stuff working that job, I really liked it. I delivered to places that serviced golf course equipment, a couple small engine/mower shops to through some of the fleet shops in the area. We also served the Mayflower shop when it was still there.

Latest posts

Back