• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

A "167"???--Caleb's Grizzly--in search of a perfect plow tractor!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys I hope I can see most of you this weekend! I am so excited to have a day off of school to come and plow with you guys!
I went to the shed and took a look at the grizzly I tested out the hydraulics. They work great!

Here is a video of my Buddy Nate plowing his garden with the Grizzly and the Punisher. There is a good close up of the custom lift in operation here. Let me know what you guys think. It is loud but sounds cool under load. I wore earplugs at Bluniers when I plowed with it and that was about perfect for a really cool sound...

https://youtu.be/g71wyoQ5kTI

Looking through this old thread and reflecting on how awesome it was to build the Grizzly. It was a pain adding pictures back then and so I didn’t add very many. Here are some more pics of it...
A38F9F6D-E5C8-44AF-B2ED-ED32DF3DD452.jpeg

4FC6304D-40BA-49D3-87CC-CF8B77B9FCCD.jpeg

84332CAE-666D-468E-939E-0078461397D0.jpeg

E495635D-14B9-4336-ADF1-4DC8478FF716.jpeg

8A19880A-82C8-400F-A3E4-41DC25DB9E76.jpeg

This is a super fun tractor and literally draws a crowd at any GT or antique tractor show that we enter it in!

Yep! Thanks for that cool picture. I believe that is my Uncle Roger on Grizzly. Caleb is right behind him on his little brothers 100 that we call “The MULE”. That was a near perfect day weather wise at Bluniers! Great memories!!!

Latest posts

Back