• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

1967 Massey Ferguson 10

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had an AMF 1010 which is the sister tractor, click the link new to me. New to me AMF 1010 I traded it about 10 years ago for a 122 cub cadet. The AMF and MF are a man's size tractor. I miss it, but getting parts was becoming difficult. It had an HH 10hp Tecumseh engine and ran well. I liked the 4 speed and variable drill select however, the drive belt I felt would be extremely expensive to replace which is why I traded it. Part for the MF and AMF are inter changeable, and you do not see many of either now. Good Luck with you new machine

IMG_0887.jpeg

i had never heard of an AMF until I saw this sales piece for sale recently.

This is a couple of pictures of
my Dynamark/ Massey. Same tractor different hood and grill. I was a massey dealer back in the 70s and there was a AMF distributor in Youngstown Ohio Burton supply that sold them the mf 12 Sold for 1375.oo and if I remember correctly the amf was like 100.00 cheaper.but the amf was only a 10 hp. Massey didn't offer the 10 till either 74 or 75 . Im jus a little bit rusty on the frame. I picked these units up in Swansea mass in Oct 2020.

Attachments

• 20201010_153801.jpg
    20201010_153801.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20201014_150219.jpg
    20201014_150219.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20201014_150231.jpg
    20201014_150231.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 0
I actually have the manual for an AMF 1010 that I pulled out of the dumpster at my old job after noticing someone had dumped a bunch of old stuff in it. Ended up speaking with the guy but he said the tractor was long gone unfortunately. Would like to eventually find a massey 10 manual but everything in the 1010 one applies mechanically

Latest posts

Back