• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

1944 Farmall B

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Mo

displayname
Terry Reed
I picked this up last month. It has the Henderson Midget loader. Runs good, but I had a small problem with the starter rod. But that's fixed now. Other than putting a new muffler and rain cap on it, and straightening the hood, it probably will stay as is.

IMG_1726.JPG
IMG_1729.JPG
IMG_1727.JPG

That is a sweet tractor Terry! Thanks for sharing with us. What is your long term plan with it?

I bought a BN at an estate sale about 35 years ago. It came with the loader an a plow. Mine has that same Char-Lynn pump. It's been my weekly mower for 35 years.

My plans is to straighten the grille and just clean it up a bit. I did pick up a new muffler and rain cap Saturday. Here's a shot from Sunday. Since this picture was taken, I removed the label from the muffler.

Attachments

• IMG_1762.JPG
    IMG_1762.JPG
    169.5 KB · Views: 409
I literally learned to drive at 13 on on the same leftie. I see one here and there, they seem to not rust away.

Latest posts

Back