• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

127 hydro

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwhite

displayname
chris white
my granddad has a 127 hydro that will be mine. he bought it new. everything runs well on it, but i was thinking of restoring it. i was wondering if there is a website or somewhere that i could get some good info on this tractor?

Chris W- Your 127 is a garden tractor, and you should post on the main forum, first one at the top. What you're looking for is part of the main reasons, along with help with repair and any other problems you might have with your tracter, for this sight.
Read around on the sight, including the vault, and ask questions on the main forum, and you will find this to be just exactly the sight you are looking for. Curt

I WENT TO THAT FORUM, YOU CANT POST A TOPIC IN THAT FORUM. SO I THOUGHT I WOULD TRY TO GET SOME INFO IN ANOTHER FORUM. PLUS, THIS IS A FORUM, WHATS THE USE IF YOU CANT CREATE A NEW POST AND POST IT UNDER THE CORRECT FORUM??

Chris, the main "IH Cub Cadet Forum" is a continuous thread. The other areas of this website are separate threaded forums. We like it that way. The "IH Cub Cadet Forum" is where we discuss the <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> built Cub Cadet garden tractors, your 127 is just that, the other areas are where we discuss Cadet lawn tractors and other topics. Many people don't look here because they are not interested in some of these other topics, you'll get more responses on the "IH Cub Cadet Forum".

but my point is that i cant get a response if i cant post my question. i am a active member of several forums. and a forum is no good if you cant post your question(s), therefore you cant get an answer.

Chris- Ya don't have tostart a new thread on the main forum. Just wade in and post what you want, like you did here, except don't try to start anew. It works, try it.

Chris- I forgot to mention, The place for adding your message is at the page, so when you open the main forum, ya gotta scroll down clear to the bottom.

I just purchased my first cub cadet model is a 109. When I bought it the man said he used it last year to mow grass. I don't think this cadet has been started in many years. Well I emptied the gas tank and cleaned it, cleaned and rebuilt the carburetor, set the points and replaced the condensor, spark plug,and the cadet started up. Now I noticed the drive shaft is not turning. Is there a pin somewhere on the shaft that needs replacing to allow the shaft to turn?

Cecil Howard Wheeler

This question should be asked in the main form.Type in at the bottom and post. The 109 has a drive cup at the back of the engine and there is a pin through the drive shaft that sits in the drive cup. Have a look at the end of the drive shaft where it goes against the engine. Some of the pins have been known to fall out if the hole in the drive shaft is wore.

Latest posts

Back