The Original forum for International Harvester Cub Cadet owners

We have someone that can use a little help right now, due to some health issues. Bryan McMeen has had some really severe health issues this year and needs our assistance. We're looking for all of you good people out there to step up and give a little, give a lot, or just give anything to help a fellow human being out in a time of need.

I have faith in you folks, so DON'T let me down!!!!

100% of all donations will be going to Bryan.

Please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before posting your question -
perhaps it has already been answered there.

While you're at it, please also read through the IH Cub Cadet Forum Rules before posting.
Thanks!!

Got a suggestion for, question about or problem with the site? E-mail us at info@ihcubcadet.com

Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
IH Cub Cadet Forum * The Vault * IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 6.0, October 18, 2003 * Archive through October 21, 2003 < Previous Next >

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Wyatt Compton - Chubbin for Cubbin @ Plow Day!!! (Wcompton) on Thursday, October 23, 2003 - 12:25 pm:

Art-
YOU DID, my 169 had a 12" plow on back :-)

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Home of the Plow Special (Aaytay) on Thursday, October 23, 2003 - 11:54 am:

Caption for the first photo below:
"When he gets a little closer, I'm going to spin a tire and cover him with dirt....wait for it....not yet....almost.......

NOW!!!!

:-):-):-)

The reality is that Steve's 169 could keep up with the 1872 quite well. I'd like to see a 169 keep up with a 12" plow attached to the back, but the torque output of those 16hp's is nothing short of incredible!

Somebody remind me again....
What model JD from the same vintage would compare to a 16hp 169?????
<ducking for cover...>

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Kraig McConaughey "Keeper of the Photos" (Kmcconaughey) on Thursday, October 23, 2003 - 11:39 am:

A few more.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Home of the Plow Special (Aaytay) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 11:36 am:

Nick Queensland's demonstrator tranny
trans
clear rear cover

Michael M's 14hp Original
14hp
..and the "business end" of an M&W.
M&W

If you're gonna have a test unit, it better have smooth footplates!
smooth
..and a "license plate" on the back!
H222

"The Keeper" doin' his thing..
keeper

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Home of the Plow Special (Aaytay) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 11:05 am:

Finally got some pictures of Plow Day downloaded...
Hugh's 1450
Hughs 1450
A couple more shots of that 4X4 cub..
4X4 1
4X4 2
A VERY nice 71. (Anybody know the owner?)

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Jeff Pierson (Jpierson) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 09:58 am:

dscf0009
dscf0011
dscf0012
dscf0013

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Jeff Pierson (Jpierson) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 09:51 am:

dscf0004
dscf0005
dscf0006
dscf0007

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Kraig McConaughey "Keeper of the Photos" (Kmcconaughey) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 08:41 am:

Found a couple more.

BFH
Anyone remember Scott "BFH" Harris?

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Kraig McConaughey "Keeper of the Photos" (Kmcconaughey) on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 08:33 am:

As promised.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Travis "Lord Farquad" Schweizer (Tschweizer) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 09:51 pm:

Keep them pictures coming guys!!

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Big Bob (Bbolhuis) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 09:19 pm:

Tom - I used to be 6' 10" tall, but I'm shrinking now. I can tell because as I shrink, my mid-section keeps getting bigger due to less vertical space...

A few more pics - then I gotta get to bed:

Mike M's M&W Original:
MandW

1/2 of the democracy of two:
Bryan

Anybody know where the furrow is?
smoker

Lonny B. and his 102 with the glowing hood ornament option:
lonny

A closeup of Lonny's plow doin' its thing:
lonnys plow

A nice custom paint job:
farmall

Are these the right tires?
big tires

Getting busted for improper plow depth!
inspector

Sometimes things just don't go your way...
stuck

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Jim Diederichs(still Gt pulling with my turbo diesel 1782) (Jdiedrichs) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 07:53 pm:

Wow,I never saw a Brinly Cat "0" that old! Kool pic! It sort of looks like it could be setup as a shear-pin type plow(you older farm guys like me will know what I mean here)that could trip under a hard hit rock or stump impact.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Tom Hoffman Northern Illinois Home of IHC (Thoffman) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 07:25 pm:

Big Bob,
That pic of Paul and Mike is a kool shot!

I guess now I know why they call you "BIG BOB". Wouldn't want to pi$$ you off. And I thought I looked like a frog on a lilly pad when on a Cub Cadet. How tall are you?

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Nick Queensland (Nqueensland) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 12:16 pm:

Kraig and Dave- Thanks for the pics of the 4wd 100!! Looks like a cool machine.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Kraig McConaughey "Keeper of the Photos" (Kmcconaughey) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 11:43 am:

Here's a view of the other side of that Brinly CAT-0 plow.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

8147 registered users
Discus 4.10.1 released 03/14/2007

All core web site images and graphics are the property of the IH Cub Cadet forum. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, duplication is prohibited.

DISCLAIMER:This website contains no material provided by MTD Products Inc, is not affiliated with or sponsored by MTD Products Inc, which owns the CUB CADET trademarks. It is not an official MTD Products Inc website and MTD Products Inc is not responsible for any of its content. The official MTD Products Inc, website can be found at: www.mtdproducts.com The information and opinions expressed on this website, including the bulletin boards and/or chat rooms hosted on this site are the responsibility of the website's owner and/or visitors, and do not represent the opinions of MTD Products Inc.