• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

ZT2

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure the shoot is wide open all the way out sounds like one blade is turning backwards ???? Sounds like a joke but I’ve found a couple that have been wound wrong one the belt layout !!!

It is a side shoot mower.
Also I have noticed that as much grass comes out around the deck as the shoot.
I still haven't taken it back because everytime I call for service they say they are 8-10 weeks out. I do not want it to sit there because they store them outside so I ask for a return call and never ever get one.
They DO NOT WANT ME TO TAKE IT IN for some reason.

Put a picture of the blades under the deck and the layout of the pulleys with belts on and then one of the engine drive on deck drive belt on pulley too !!! One of the shoot opening!!! I’ll troubleshoot it SIR !!!

The ZT1 mower has a lot ol lift ( suction ) in order to pull the grass up for a good even cut. Around each spindle there are some holes that allow venting to enhance lift . That is where the clippings on top of the deck . Talked to Cub Cadet about the issue and they did not recommend blocking the holes .
Best thing is to blow it off with a air hose before putting it away .

It is a side shoot mower.
Also I have noticed that as much grass comes out around the deck as the shoot.
I still haven't taken it back because everytime I call for service they say they are 8-10 weeks out. I do not want it to sit there because they store them outside so I ask for a return call and never ever get one.
They DO NOT WANT ME TO TAKE IT IN for some reason.
Document the call requests.
That saved me when it came to my home heating units. Newly installed they didn't work right, HVAC guy would ignore medford 6 months, come by and day he needs to come again. After 2 years he says he doesn't need to look at 2 year old units for free since warranty is expired. The manufacturer hot all my texts, e-mails and a document of my unanswered phone calls. Old HVAC guy is no longer a dealer and the New HVAC guy fixed it in 1.5 hours.

The ZT1 mower has a lot ol lift ( suction ) in order to pull the grass up for a good even cut. Around each spindle there are some holes that allow venting to enhance lift . That is where the clippings on top of the deck . Talked to Cub Cadet about the issue and they did not recommend blocking the holes .
Best thing is to blow it off with an air hose before putting it away .
Some pictures should show a lot of answers for me it should suck paper up at a foot and a half away from the deck all the way around and at the shoot straight discharge for 4 to 5 feet and the top of the deck should suck air and follow out the deck shoot ! It’s a giant vacuum sweeper

Back