• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

You never know what you will find on a dealers dusty shelf

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbell

displayname
Paul Bell
I came across this NOS Brinly-Hardy Cat "O" to Sleeve hitch adapter yesterday. It has been on a dealers shelf for a number of years. I don't know when the green decals were used, but it says it was made in Louisville, KY and Brinly moved across the river to Jeffersonville, IN in 2000. Although the decal says 100, the product information that was with it identifies it as a H-1000 3-Point "A" Frame Adapter With Sleeve Hitch. To my knowledge, Brinly has not made these in a number of years. I bought the last 8 sleeve hitch adapters (the HH-150 "U" adapters) in the Brinly inventory shortly after they moved across the river. At that time they were considered "parts" rather than an end item, and anyone could buy parts, but only dealers could buy end items. Maybe this is the last "new" Brinly H-1000 adapter........
291353.jpg

291354.jpg

291355.jpg

Back