• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

You just never know what you'll get!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
So the wife says, let's go garage sailing today.
First freakin stop and we end up with this mess!
321019.jpg

321020.jpg

Nice!

Does the one I circled on the right have a match? Also are the two dark antlers circled on the left a pair? If so, or if you find a nice matched set, can you post or email some photos of them to me? I might be interested in a nice set of elk antlers as well so if you could pick out a nice sized, matched set to photo as well. Please and thank you. I'm looking for some nice sets for decorating the cabin.
happy.gif
We lost a bunch of antlers we had on display when we got broken into back in 2012 and haven't really replaced them with any from hunting or finding sheds.
angry.gif

321022.jpg

I went and helped a sister's friend figure out what her grandfather left her for tools, and bought some. I found this oil can. Anybody know anything on it?
323031.jpg

Earl
That looks like what we always called a track gun. Used to grease the rollers on the tracks of the crawlers. Used 90 weight gear oil. I Have a red one in the barn. Grew up farming with IH TD6 and 9's
The original fitting on the end of the hose is missing on yours.
The fittings on top of yours is what they looked like on the track rollers. And the end on the hose slid over it

Earl, Had one just like that and for years used it for adding gear lube to rear ends and axle housings on my class 8's

Gave it away at an auction last spring.
Probably brought a $1
Some times Ya just gotta get rid of stuff!!!

Thanks guys! I couldn't find anything on it. Her grandfather was a construction company diesel mechanic for decades. Now I just have to figure out what to give her for it, lol.

Back