• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

www.weekendfreedommachines.com Spring Break April 26, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caption for Keith photo below:

"Boy, Ryan sure does plow deep. . .That looks like more than 8" to me. . I am going to get Mike Horn to warn him only once."
happy.gif

Mike gave up giving warnings about 10:30A. .he knew he just looked silly carrying the little stick with a mark on it. We pretty much self regulated anyway. . . .We only plowed to China in front of people who could take it.
happy.gif

Ryan:
I was thinking more like: "For heaven's sake, why didn't Ryan put more power in that thing??? I'm turning gray waiting on him... (Or am I turning gray because I'm getting old?) Hell, I can't remember so I guess that means I'm getting old.

Did any of you hear that Travis' "pencil" lost all its lead since he turned 30? Poor guy, but he'll get used to it. His dad and I discussed it at length - the age problem, that is. Don't you perverts out there get the wrong idea!
blush.gif

Charlie-

She was tired by noon. . just a week ago she had surgery. She is wearing my clothes in that pic since she was still sore from the incision.

I had stolen the 782D to plow a couple rounds with it and she can't press the pedal down on the 1408PS with the 800lb spring in there, so she was stuck without a ride.

Tom that first photo must have been taken from atop of your trailer that or you're taller than I recall. :eek:)

(Message edited by kmcconaughey on April 29, 2003)

Kraig,
I think the Plow Nazi was havin way to much fun out there the other day!!!!!

(Message edited by cproctor on April 29, 2003)

Keith and I were the first to drop plow after the safety meeting. . we were excited to get out and plow to say the least.
8098.jpg

Keith plowing along at about 11" or so. He was the first one to be warned that day. Mike S. stepped in his furrow, and it came halfway to his knee, "Uh, can you raise that plow a little?"
8099.jpg

As you can see, I had no trouble following him. My axle is riding on top of the furrow wall, and you can barely see my right tire.
8100.jpg

Travis' dad on the 982. What is his name?
8101.jpg

Taylor was out there most of the day chugging along. He probably plowed the most out of anybody!
8102.jpg

"Bubba, you are nowhere near 8", lets give you some more point!"
8104.jpg

Bryan breaks out the Palm Pilot™ to do some quick calculations.
8105.jpg

"Hey Ryan, Bryan just told me at this rate we will have this field plowed by 11:07AM!"
8106.jpg

Art turning over a nice furrow.
8107.jpg

1408 Plow Special, deep & wide.
8108.jpg

Chad Vollmers turning his first furrow ever on his JD 110, good setup for a plowing rookie!
8110.jpg

Art giving his best intimidating stare to show the sod who is boss.
8111.jpg

Art making sure that none of the conquered sod is trying to roll back into the furrow.
8112.jpg

Here comes "Baby Huey". Check out those homemade bolt-on spacer duals.
8113.jpg

Tedd helping out a first time plower set up his cub and plow.
8115.jpg

Might need a little more adjustment!
8116.jpg

Sure is smokey out there. . .
8117.jpg

JD guys stop and stare in "Shock & Awe". . .
8118.jpg

At the 1772 Turbo Diesel. . .
8119.jpg

8120.jpg

Ken Updike coming down the furrow.
8122.jpg

BURY the coulter!
8123.jpg

Turning it over well.
8124.jpg

Giving the 782D a couple passes.
8125.jpg

GREAT soil for plowing!
8126.jpg

Only shot I have of John Lang on his 317 Special Edition with 25hp Kohler Command.
8128.jpg

I got my brother-in-law on the 1408PS Sunday to plow a couple rounds in the garden. This is on the second pass.
8129.jpg

The rest of my images are going to Kraig, so order the CD now!

Thanks to the Kraft family of having us, to Robb Kruger & Mike Horn for putting the event together & inviting us!

Assume pics, Ryan & Amanda. I'm glad there are folks out there taking pics. I never even think to bring a camera.

Kraig,
I got tall like that from standing in pig s--t in my pre-girls years.

Ryan,
That blackdirt is a little different from the fields at STD isn't it?? I'll bet you weren't pulling like last weekend in that dirt!

Back