• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

www.weekendfreedommachines.com Spring Break April 26, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
405 hours, 47 min....
Give or take a few min.
wink.gif

Robb,are we s'posed to bring the "old red" pulling sled along? If so could there be a track to pull on for the people interested? I think a dirt track could be fine if it was packed down with a few passes with a pickup truck or something heavy so traction would be there. That way if you want I can bring the "hybrid" Cub with the Deere/Yanmar turbo diesel along.

Mike Horn asked me to post the following with regard to this weekend's events....

<FONT SIZE="+2">Spring Break Attendees</FONT>

Need to go over a few of the "ground rules" (no pun intended) for Saturday's Spring Break event.

1. The name of the event is <FONT SIZE="+2">Weekend Freedom Machines Spring Break</FONT>. The Cub boys are really struggling with the name of this years event.

2. Please register for the event. Registration will be shutdown on Thursday morning. If you are in limbo on attending, it is in your best interest to register. By registering, you have agreed to the rules as presented on the registration page. Please follow them.

3. Plowing will begin at 9 a.m. Please respect our hosts by not arriving at the site prior to 8:30 a.m.

4. Respect others by plowing at a respectable depth (5" - 8"). I will warn you only once.

5. Stay at least one tractor length behind the person in front of you and respect their right to select any speed they want. Do not stop and then run up behind someone to only repeat the process. Enjoy the plowing opportunity you are being given. I will warn you only once.

6. The Raffle will be at 1 p.m. Tickets will be sold at the event. A list of the prizes will also be available. Tickets cost $1 or 6 for $5. Advance purchases are possible by sending an email to Robb or me. The emails must be received by noon (CDT) on Thursday.

7. A tractor lineup known as the furrow wall will immediately follow the raffle. A group picture will then be coordinated following the "furrow wall".

8. Be safe! Don't refuel a hot tractor. Control your speeds when traveling to/from field. Use care when removing stuck tractors.

9. Have Fun! Robb and others have put a lot of effort into this event. Come and enjoy yourselves. The weather forecast looks perfect.

Good Luck!

Mike Horn

Kraig,if the red pull sled does come along wanna hook the AC620 on it??

Jim, sure, I'll give it a try. <FONT SIZE="-2">sure wish I had a set of chains for the AC620....</FONT>

Yes it is Keith,just a simple step-on sled that anybody's tractor can hook to and have fun. It isn't what we use for GT pulling of course(you've seen that sled at Des Moines) but it does offer a chance to have some fun without breaking anything. Just haven't heard if we should bring it or not.

Keith,BTW get a Super 8 discount card when you get there,it's free but you will save 10% of the bill! I stayed at that place a few years ago was up all night with a party down the hall!! bring yer earplugs or a Peacemaker!

Does anybody know if there's a video of this Saturday's event being made?

I know Jonathan is not coming, but I was wondering if anyone else has stepped up to the plate.

I wanna know if I should charge the video camera...

Art, I'll be bringing the Sony Digital 8mm video camera and the Sony digital still camera.

I might even release it for sale on DVD before VHS video tape. I'm still working on the Plow Day V4.0 DVD release but have been side tracked recently........... :eek:(

First photos from Art's place....
Tedd and Bryan's tractors and John Lang's Green tractors.
7861.jpg

Art and his wife put out some good food!
7862.jpg

Hot wings with special sauce.
7863.jpg

Steve And Ryan doing some "excavating" in Art's back yard with Ryan's Plow Special.
7864.jpg

I think we were havin way to much fun today,hehe
Travis smokin the joint up!
7877.jpg

Me
7878.jpg

Nick Q.
7879.jpg

Hugh S.
7880.jpg

Kraig M.
7881.jpg

Bryan
7882.jpg

All the guys & Gals
7883.jpg

Art, Thanks for putting on the nice preplow get-together Friday night! We enjoyed seeing your place & the food was great! Thanks again!
happy.gif

Charlie,
Picture #13 or Robb and Keith, should have a subcaption attached,

"Been Farmin' long?"

Some of my pix to follow.

B&B...Is there a way to force this page to archive? It takes about three "reloads" to get the whole page to show...
Thanks
happy.gif

(Pictures to follow..)

Art -

This should do it.

Of course, it probably would help if I didn't post 50 images at a crack
lol.gif

Back