• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

www.weekendfreedommachines.com Spring Break April 26, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Art and Ryan, all I have to say is
censored.gif

...if you get my drift.

What is it my dad used to say... If you want to throw sand, there isn't any room in my sandbox.
wink.gif

(Message edited by rkruger on April 30, 2003)

STEVE You must have still had the old IHC couplers on the cyl. Pioneer couplers should have released, I say "Should Have" because they will pull the hoses WAY tighter than the connections will stand if they're at any kind of an angle. Old #8 IH plows had the same style hitch. Pain to hook back up sometimes too playing with the clevis & all.

Did anybody see me almost bite it on Keith E.'s 129+?

I got to the end of the furrow and grabbed the hydro lift lever to pull the plow up. Having never plowed with a Hydraulic Lift Cub, I was expecting the plow to raise slowly out of the soil. The instant I touched the lever, the plow snapped up lurching the tractor up out of the furrow leaving me dangling on the back edge of the seat!

Luckly I got it under control, but I knew I was in trouble when spectators behind the fence started backing away....
buttrock.gif

Art, I got most of it on video............ you lurched out of view of the camera lens so I missed the actual recovery..............

Robb, (Steve, Travis, CCC, Jon and anyone else that has, or is thinking of, hosting a plow event), perhaps there should be an area for a "Plow Off" to see who can plow the deepest and when a deepest plower (<FONT SIZE="-2">is that an actual word?</FONT>) has won, then find out who can follow in his/her furrow. Just a thought for some friendly plowing competition.

Robb, see rule 14 of the WPO!
14. Depth measurements

Stipulated depth
Conventional - The stipulated depth must be achieved by the sixth furrow and adhered to until the last seven furrows.

Number of measurements
Conventional - The depth will be measured nine times in three sets of three measurements on each competitors plot during the contest The first set will be taken on the third round for 2-furrow ploughs and on the second round for 3-furrow ploughs. The last set of three measurements must be taken while there are still seven unploughed furrows left

Boy that would keep you guys busy!
happy.gif

Kraig, that's sounds like fun. I think I'll get the 1586 out!!!! ;-)

Latest posts

Back